Technology & Product
1. Completed the front-end and back-end joint debugging, carried out the final test and acceptance work. Fortress V2.1.1 is expected to be released next week.
2. The contract upgrade has been completed, and the contract is under auditing.
- Completed the SDK logic framework design of Fortress Wallet and start working on the project development.
2. Completed the design of Fortress Vault, which is based on Zero-Knowledge Proof.
3. Completed design work of Fortress series.
1. The mainnet test chain is under construction. The development functions will include account generation rules, etc.
2. Completed the design of the mainnet testnet explorer. The mainnnet testnet explorer is ready for development.
7.15 “Privacy Computing·Essential” online session completed successfully
Justine, Evanesco Global Community Leader, joined the meeting. Justine introduced EVA, a unique financial protocol platform in the Web3 ecosystem that combines Layer-0 network infrastructure and private computing. EVA will provide a decentralized, flexible, and secure network for the encryption ecosystem and provides an easy-to-use and unified privacy protocol layer middleware product for multiple chains. In the multi-chain ecology, EVA completes a scalable, high-efficiency, heterogeneous cross-chain privacy asset protocol. As a result, EVA will provide safe, reliable, and efficient network access and encrypted financial services for many ecosystems such as Web3.0, NFT, and DeFi.
7.16 Evanesco’s Milestone of Q3 2021
Evanesco team will complete the following developments in Q3 2021.