Evanesco Monthly Report （2022 Mar）
Technology & Product
- Completed the multi-chain bridge architecture design
- Completed remould to compatible with Metis Andromeda Mainnet
- Completed Fortress MetaMask wallet version’s requirements review and design. Users could directly access all Fortress functions without importing the wallet File.
The Zero-Knowledge Proof Fortress Vault is tested for acceptance in a live environment.
- Completed optimizing and upgrading EVA mainnet full nodes
- The Front-end and back-end development requirements of the EVA computing platform are under review
- Completed upgrading the EVA Explorer
- Developing and testing EVA2.0
3.1 EVA Community held an AMA with Metauce
EVA held an AMA with the first Grant GameFi Project — Metauce, focusing on questions about Metauce. Metauce Community Leader Andy joined AMA and introduced Metauce GamePlay to our community.
Metauce, as GameFi, requires high-frequency transactions in the blockchain. Therefore, Metauce needs a public chain with stable, fast, and low gas fees. According to our research and tests, Evanesco’s privacy chain has fully met our requirements and exceeded our expectations.